Quick Start Program
The Quick Start Program of implementation services is designed to take new customers through successful adoption and deployment of their new software as quickly and smoothly as possible.
The Quick Start Program includes:
- A dedicated implementation specialist for your account from start to finish
- Consultation call before the installation, we ask about your business, listen, and milestones are laid out for your software deployment and training.
- Helpful advice selecting from industry-specific sample datacode sets and datafiles
- Advice on setting up your system's status and activity criteria
- Expert evaluation of your data codes including advice and suggestions for improving them
A 30-minute configuration session to help you:
- Create your own datafile
- Set up user accounts within the program
- Plan for routine data file maintenance, and file management
- Review effective data backup procedures to protect your database
When you sign up for the Quick Start Program, your Sales Account Executive will assign your account to a dedicated implementation specialist, your primary point of contact throughout the implementation period.
The Quick Start Program begins when you purchase the software and can be completed in a period of 8 to 14 days, depending on how quickly you want to be up and running, and how much time you have available to dedicate to the implementation process.
- The standard PcHunter Quick Start package is bundled with 4 additional 1-hour training sessions that coincide with the implementation plan.
- The standard Tempus Fugit Quick Start package is bundled with 5 additional 1-hour training sessions that coincide with the implementation plan.